TOP ENTRY - BALL VALVES
Vimec Valves produces Top Entry Ball Valves in accordance with API 6D in soft & metal seatingensures in-line field service and maintenance by removing the valve top cover and allowing free access to the cavity of the body.
A series of special maintenance tools allows you to remove the ball and seats. This maintenance requires a very little space around the valve and therefore suitable for areas with space constraints.
The special design allows the replacement of the shaft seal when the valve is in the closed position.
- Single piece forging
- Size Range : 2” to 36”
- Rating : 150# to 2500#
- Ends : Flanged RF, RTJ, BW, Hub End Connections
- Full Bore / Reduced Bore
- Soft seat
- Antistatic and anti blow out stem design
- Lip seal design
- Cryogenic application upon request
- Operation : Lever, Gear, Pneumatic or Electrical Actuator
- Designs to ANSI B16.34, API 6D
- Face to face to ANSI B16.10
- Flanges to ANSI B16.5, B16.47
- Top flange to ISO 5211
- Material according to NACE MR-0175
- testing to API 598, API 6D
- Fire safe API 607, API 6FA, ISO 10497
Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Low Temp, Alloy & Duplex Steel.
Special Testing such as HP Gas Test, IGC, HIC, Fugitive Emission ISO 15848
Part 1 & 2 and also Special painting is offered upon request.