NEEDLE VALVE - INSTRUMENTATION
Vimec Valves produces needle and gauge valves designed to work with any gas or fluid. They are built to withstand a pressure of 6,000 PSI and come with a PTFE gasket pack. They can also be customized according to the sector's most common requirements and reach a pressure of 10,000 PSI. The gasket pack is available in Graphoil or other materials upon request.
Vimec Needle Valves are made from bar-stock.
Vimec Valves can also offer Needle Valves with twin ferrule compression ends. This combination is an alternative to threaded connections to eliminate the use of thread sealant, consequently reduction of leak is guaranteed.
- Size Range : ¼” to 1-1/2”
- Rating : 6000, 10000, 15000 psi
- Ends : Threaded NPT, BSPT, BSPP, SW, BW
- Bore : 4, 5 mm
- Bolted Bonnet Design
- Non-Rotating Tip Needle Valve for smooth operation and minimum wear of the sealing elements
- Bolted Bonnet with anti-blow-out (anti-ejection system to guarantee safety).
- Operation : T-Lever, Isolate Anti-Tamper, Padlock for all Anti-Tamper bonnet
- Designs to ANSI B16.34
- Material according to NACE MR-0175
- Testing to API 598
Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Low Temp, Alloy & Duplex Steel.