COMPACT - DOUBLE BLOCK & BLEED VALVES (DBB)
Vimec Valves Compact Design valves utilize a face to face dimension of a single ball valve in accordance with API 6D and yet this design is double isolation with two independent balls in one valve body, guaranteeing positive shut off with maximum safety with DIB-1, DIB-2 features.
Vimec Valves has developed compact design with continuous research to improve and meet customer’s requirements and expectations as a completion of its Double Block & Bleed Valves range.
The design has been developed with integral flange connections into the valve body in order to achieve a short face-to-face dimension as a single block ball valve with light weight, which means the valve can easily be installed into an existing pipeline without the need for any pipeline re-working.
- Size Range : 2” to 36”
- Rating : 150# to 2500#
- Ends : Flanged RF, RTJ, BW
- Full Bore / Reduced Bore
- Soft seated & metal seated
- Antistatic and anti blow out stemdesign
- Lip seal design
- Spring loaded seats
- DIB-1, DIB-2
- Low emission design
- Sealant injection upon request
- Cryogenic application upon request
- Operation : Lever, Gear, Pneumatic or Electrical Actuator
- Designs to ANSI B16.34, API 6D
- Face to face to ANSI B16.10
- Flanges to ANSI B16.5, B16.47
- Top flange to ISO 5211
- Material according to NACE MR-0175
- Testing to API 598, API 6D
- Fire safe API 607, API 6FA, ISO 10497
Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Low Temp, Alloy & Duplex Steel.
Special Testing such as HP Gas Test, IGC, HIC, Fugitive Emission ISO 15848
Part 1 & 2 and also Special painting is offered upon request.