HIGH PERFORMANCE - BUTTERFLY VALVES
Vimec Valves produces high performance butterfly valves designed to meet various applications in chemical, petrochemical, upstream storage and power industries in double and triple offset designs.
Vimec metal seated butterfly valves are designed to suit these severe conditions such as high temperature and pressure which restrict the use of soft seated valves.
This design allows reduced torques and excellent throttling capabilities of the off-set disc assemblies. The metal-metal seal assures a perfect tightness even at pressure and/ or temperature & pressure changes. In addition, the design of the seat assures operation without wearing down as the disc is solely in contact with the closure seat at the end of the position with rotation.
Vimec Valves produces concentric type butterfly valves designed to meet various applications in the waterworks.
- Double / Triple Eccentric quarter-turn design
- Metal to metal seating
- Bi-directional tight shut-off
- Zero leakage with laminated seats
- Size range : 2” to 24”
- Rating: ANSI 150#, 300#, 600#
- Ends : Wafer Type, Lugged, Double Flanged
- Operation : Handwheel, Gear, Pneumatic or Electrical Actuator
- Designs to ANSI B16.34, API 609
- Face to face to API 609
- Flanges to ANSI B16.5
- Testing to API 598
- Inherently fire safe and fire tested
Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Low Temp, Alloy & Duplex Steel