INTEGRAL - DOUBLE BLOCK & BLEED VALVES (DBB)
Vimec Valves Integral Double Block & Bleed Valves are equipped with a drain needle valve mounted between the two balls, this permits to drain the valve and reset the pressure to zero.
Integral DBB Valve are used in the instrumentation systems and are available in combination of Flange to Flange, Flange to Thread, BW and Hub Ends.
Injection and Sampling with Ball and Needle Configurations.
- Compact single piece forging
- Size range : ½” to 4”
- Rating : ANSI 150# to 2500#, API 3000 to API 10,000
- Ends : Screwed, Flanged RF, RTJ in combination
- Internal bore diameter: 10, 14 and 20 mm
- Non-rotating tip needle valve for smooth operation and minimum wear of the sealing elements
- Bolted bonnet with anti-blow-out (anti-ejection system to guarantee safety)
- Soft seated & metal seated
- Antistatic and anti blow out stemdesign
- Lip seal design
- Low emission design
- Cryogenic application upon request
- Operation: Lever, Gear, Pneumatic or Electrical Actuator
- Designs to ANSI B16.34, API 6D, API 6A
- Flanges to ANSI B16.5
- Material according to NACE MR-0175
- Testing to API 598, API 6D
- Fire safe to API 607, API 6FA, ISO 10497
Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Low Temp, Alloy & Duplex Steel. Special Testing such as HP Gas Test, IGC, HIC, Fugitive Emission ISO 15848 Part 1 & 2 and also Special painting is offered upon request.